Thursday 8 June 2017

"The Mattar Paneer Edition"

Super Crunchy Mattar Paneer Toast in the middle and Mattar Paneer stuffed 'Ninja Stars' around the platter...

The spiced veggie mixture of Indian Cottage Cheese and Green Peas is a classic household diet of the Indians especially the North Indian. The natives of Indian origin may commonly recognize it as "Mattar Paneer ki Sabji". Generally, it is a tomato based gravy with cubed paneer and boiled peas with other robust indigenous spices.

Today I tried something creative rather than the same old fashioned gravy. I made a filling out of grated paneer, blanched peas, onion, green chilies, etc and used some between the bread slices to make Toast and shaped some into stars to resemble Ninja Stars. Then I baked them until golden brown and evenly cooked.

To know more about my experimental foods and the story behind the curtain, be sure to keep following me on the web. Comment down below to interact with me.