Friday 23 June 2017

The Classic Apple Pie...

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started."
 -Mark Twain 



Pie isn’t a trendy dessert in India. Yet I got a chance to taste one in a Bakery at Shimla, India. A pie filled with delicious apple custard and lots of caramel and butter. It seemed like I was in heaven with many flavors of apple, caramel and cinnamon. Also I had seen and heard about pies in culinary TV shows and Youtube videos. Since then I was determined to try an apple pie recipe.



Recipes which fascinates me at the first bite, encourages me to invent new varieties of the same. This is the sole-purpose of my life. 

                                                                                    ...(Says my Inner Voice)


I am resolved to create something new from anything old.
-Abhinandan Mukherjee

.....(Can it be a quote. Comment me your views)

I had made two new species out of a single concept of brownie ("Where India meets Ghana" and "The Bold Blonde") and my next strategy says me to do the same with Pies. Be ready to encounter a 'Mutated Pie' whose genes are tampered.....(Trying to act COOL and SCI-FI).

For more such weird conversations with my INNER VOICE, stay tuned with me on the web. Comment down to interact with me, "The Chef with weird thoughts".