Wednesday 7 June 2017

Fudgy Almond Brownies with a creamy chocolate sauce to fulfill my hunger...

These Brownies are a wonderful delight. They can be referred to a cross between a cake and a soft cookie in texture. I believe that Brownie is a finger-food as it is popularly eaten by hand. I recommend them with a glass of milk. They can be served with whipped cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream or just walnuts and almonds, just like I did...

Ever since I was able to speak and recognize flavors and fragrances, I loved desserts. Being a Bengali, sweet dishes were essential to satisfy our hunger, so cakes and pastries were one of my top choices. I had always wondered how Bakers made these heavenly foods like Brownies and Cream Puffs.

Today was the day I practically understood "How Brownies were made and the secret why do they melt in the mouth".

For this, I won't upload a recipe as 'Brownie recipes on the web are like Bees in a colony'. Rather than that in the near future, I plan to reconstruct brownies into a whole new modified range of desserts and fusion foods.

So be sure to keep following me on the internet for the upcoming fusion foods and unique recipes. Comment down below to interact with me.