Tuesday 6 June 2017

Classic Garlic Bread just like the Domino's...

          

Today I tried reconstructing the Domino's Garlic Bread. For this I started with making a sticky dough. This bread was made using whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour in order to make it healthier.

     Making the dough right is a crucial step for this bread. Using yeast increases the flavors of the bread. Instead of chopped Garlic, I used instant garlic paste. 

     After the dough rested for around two hours, it had doubled in bulk and possessed a great aroma. For additional flavors, I took some oil, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, black pepper and chili flakes and massaged the dough along the spices. 

     I had used corn meal to roll the dough flat as it gives a crunchy texture. Shaped the flat dough and had cut some marks to make breadsticks, I baked the bread at 200°C for 15-20 minutes. 

For more Culinary Short Stories, keep following me on the web. Comment down below for more interactions.