Wednesday 28 June 2017

Dessert Crepes with sweet Apple Jam...



"The Doctor's Fruity Fairytale"

     -Tasty Crepes with cooked
apple jam which is generally
 the stuffing for an Apple Pie.

"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly."
-JFK

So where should I plant the seeds of our today’s debate...(Well. The only people participating in this debate are 'Me' and 'My inner voice'). My gut feel says that we can talk about failures and success. 

People who are able to risk their lives can make their lives. Similarly, I have faced many failures till my 54th Kitchen Chronicle. I have burned multiple utensils, wasted lots of my ingredients and injured myself which resulted into scars and bruises. These failures never dejected my will, they help me everytime during my cooking. Experiences are essential for fulfilling dreams...(Not the dreams we see during sleep. The dreams that don't let us sleep). Experiences are brought by failures and sometimes education...(YES, 'sometimes'). 
....(Blah, blah, blah... Essay writing accomplished) 

Continuing with my current blog on my latest experiment, I have named it “The Doctor's Fruity Fairytale". The concrete reason behind this name is that the flavors reminds me, my childhood tales and Malus domestica has a reputation of keeping the Doctor away. 

I'm a kinda guy who never dishonors his words...(I had experienced an adrenaline rush while typing this statement). Another fusion food from the depths of my Cerebrum


MY STATUS (Comment me your reactions)
For more such fusion foods and humorous conversations, be sure to follow me on the web. For more interactions, comment down below.