Monday 29 May 2017

Savory Crepes with spicy potato filling and tomato ketchup...

A truly spiced up pancake with a delicious potato filling. The pancake batter contains Green Chilies, Ginger and other robust Indian spices, which take the taste buds to the next level. This is a speedy brunch recipe but I can have them anytime if I had them on my table. Inspired by my favorite Chef Gordon Ramsay.

This was my first try to make crepes or I should mention, 'my first successful try to make crepes'. Previously when I tried making them, they would either get stuck to my pan or break into bits. But that time my crepe batter did not contain any eggs and this was the main reason to my countless failures...(here, OVER-EXAGGERATION). This time the secret to my gorgeous crepes was the presence of an egg. I realized because of the egg, the crepe would set perfectly and won't break while flipping. "Kitchen Conundrum Solved"

For more such exciting kitchen chronicles, don't forget to follow me. Be sure to add eggs to your crepe batter for a wonderful crepe and comment below to interact with me.