Friday 14 July 2017

Banoffee hand pie with caramel sauce | Debut of the 'Entrepreneur' Chef.

True entrepreneurship comes only from risk-taking.
-Dhirubhai Ambani





(Meet the Entrepreneur Chef)
Its been a decade for me to blog. Well, I was quite distracted from my professional gameplay. But now I am focused...(Actually I am still possessed by some mere distractions on Facebook). Today I am inspired by Dhirubhai Ambani

Risks are inevitable for a person seeking success. This era is well-known for Start-ups. Start-ups are something regarded as RISKS so only the 1% can take such decisions. Many of the top companies were once RISKS taken by someone with a strong will

Anything can happen to us, anytime, anywhere. We must ready ourselves to face the situation. Bad situations are inevitable and unpredictable. Having a risky situation can result into good or bad. Its a 50-50 probability. But, good can only happen if we risk ourselves. Doing a 'Not so risky' job will make us lazy and eventually unhappy.





 A Finger-Food version of a pie. Made from whole wheat flour and margarine. Filled with melted Toffee and Banana mixture.

Super crunchy from outside and sweet from inside, truly magical. Must be dipped in caramel for extra magic. While baking, some of the filling had oozed out and I became a little worried about that. But when came out from the scorching oven, there was caramelized goodness everywhere. 

I cannot resist the gorgeous browning over the skin of the pie. It makes it look rustic.

Stay tuned for more Entrepreneur Chef